Air Cushion Valves Suppliers In India
AIR CUSHION VALVE
Operates to break the vacuum where seperation takes place and reduce the inertia of returning water column by using air taken i as cushion
Construction and working principle of AIR CUSION VALVE
- Available in 100, 150, 200 and 300 mm NB
- Rugged and sturdy fabrication of the air cushion valve
- Flange mounted on toe of the pipe
- Very light weight ball for effective control of water outlet
- Stainless Steel grade 304 spring is used for longer life of the spring
- MS epoxy painted body for surface finish is provided for air cushion valve
When The Pump Trips
- As the seperation occurs, air is taken in through air inlet port at low differential head.
- The air can be taken in even in presence of water at low pressure to prevent development of negative pressure
When water column returns
- Air escapes port allows exit of air supply when pre-determined pressure is reached.
- The compressed air offers a 'CUSHION' to the returning ware column.
- Controlled release of air ensures that the velocity of the returning column is reduced.
- Once all the air has escaped, the ball closes the passage and prevents water from leakage.
- Self actuation
- Does not require any external energy for actuation. Can be installed at remote locations.
- Versatile. Can be used for almost all kinds of mains.
- Flange mounted on the pipe
CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUIREMENT OF WATER CONTROL GATE AND VALVES. SEND US YOUR CUSTOM SPECIFICATION FOR US TO PROVIDE YOU WITH BEST QUOTES.